Proto&Go!, through this document, summarises its policy on the collection and processing of cookies. This is done in accordance with the conditions set out in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, Information Society Services and E-commerce.
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal device (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting Proto&Go! (http://www.protoandgo.com/) web pages in order to improve the user experience of the same, to identify the habits or browsing needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of users who are already clients of Proto&Go!, the information collected with the cookies is also used to identify them when they access the various tools that Proto&Go! provides for the administration of the services.
Proto&Go! informs the users of its web pages of the presence of cookies and provides them with this policy to inform them of their use and purpose. The fact of continued navigation through the pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this policy by these users.
Proto&Go! uses the following types of cookies:
- Classified by ownership:
- Own cookies sent and managed directly by Proto&Go!
- Third-party cookies sent and managed anonymously by a third-party provider outside Proto&Go! in order to carry out statistical studies on navigation on Proto&Go! websites.
- Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalisation cookies: They facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools and adjusting the options available. They enable the supply of the service previously requested by the user.
- Cookies for analysis and / or advertising allow to determine the number of visitors to the different sections of the web pages, habits and trends of users and consequently to improve navigation and the service provided by Proto&Go! (mainly Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising areas included in the web page visited by the user. The data is collected in an anonymous form in order to obtain users’ browser profiles.
- Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: These collect and store data while the user is accessing the website.
- Persistent cookies: These collect and store data in the user’s terminal device for a variable period of time, depending on the purpose for which they were used.
The duration of the retention of cookies depends on the type of cookie in question and always corresponds to the minimum necessary to fulfil the purpose.
In any case, the user can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of these cookies. The fact that you do not want to receive these cookies does not present any obstacle to accessing the information on the Proto&Go! websites, even if the use of some services may be limited. If, having given your consent to receive cookies, you wish to remove them, you must delete the cookies stored on the user’s computer using the options provided by the various browsers.
This is how you configure the different browsers to perform the actions indicated: