In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter RGPD), INGENIERÍA DE PROCESOS Y PRODUCTO I-MAS SL (hereinafter Proto&Go!) Highlights this Policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data.
Data of the person responsible for the treatment
INGENIERÍA DE PROCESOS Y PRODUCTO I-MAS SL
Registered office: C/ Castelló, 19 08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)
E-mail: [email protected]
Data of the Delegate of Protection of data : [email protected]
Area of application
This Policy will be applicable:
- Those who visit the web page of Proto&Go!, www.protoandgo.com (hereinafter, any reference to it will also be understood to include its version in English and French, respectively).
- To those who voluntarily communicate with Proto&Go! through email, chat or filling out any of the data collection forms published on the Proto&Go! website.
- To those who request information about Proto & Go products and services! or who request to participate in any of the commercial actions of Proto&Go!.
- To those who formalize a contractual relationship with Proto&Go! by hiring your products and services.
- To those who use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to Proto&Go! or access to data by Proto&Go! for the provision of their services.
- To any others who, directly or indirectly, have given their express consent for their data to be treated by Proto&Go! for any of the purposes listed in this Policy.
The use of Proto & Go products and services! requires the express acceptance of this Policy.
Proto&Go! warns that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user and / or client can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so that the data you provide to Proto&Go! they must be personal data, corresponding to their own identity, adequate, pertinent, current, exact and true. In this sense, the user and / or customer will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused to third parties or to Proto&Go! for the use of data of another person or of their own data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or not pertinent. Likewise, the user and / or client who communicates the personal data of a third party will be responsible for having obtained the corresponding authorization from the interested party, as well as its consequences otherwise.
In the same way, the user and / or client that communicates personal data to Proto&Go! declares to be of legal age, in accordance with the provisions of Spanish legislation, abstaining in the opposite case from providing data to Proto&Go!. Any information provided about a minor will require the consent or prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the data provided by the minors under their care.
This Policy will be of subsidiary application with respect to those other conditions that on personal data protection are established with special character and are communicated, without limitation, through the registration forms, contracts and / or conditions of the particular services, being for This Policy is complementary to those mentioned in what is not expressly provided in them.
Purposes of the collection and processing of personal data
Proto&Go!, in its capacity as responsible for the treatment, informs users of the existence of various treatments and files in which the personal data communicated to Proto&Go!.
The purposes of said collection and processing of personal data are the following:
- In relation to the “cookies” that Proto&Go! uses in the navigation through its web pages, are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting said web pages, in order to improve the usability of the same, know the habits or needs of user navigation to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already Proto&Go! Customers, the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that Proto&Go! makes available for the management of services. In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact that you do not wish to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to access the information on the Proto & Go websites! although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this one, those stored in the user’s equipment must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers. All the information about the cookies used by Proto&Go! It is published in its Cookies Policy, available for consultation at https://www.protoandgo.com/politica-de-cookies/ .
- In the case of sending an email to Proto&Go! or a communication of personal data through any other means, such as a contact form, the purpose of the collection and processing of such data by Proto&Go! it is the attention of the queries and requests of information that are raised on the products and services of Proto&Go!.
- In the case of sending an email to Proto&Go! related to their job offers, said data will be processed to participate in personnel selection procedures.
- In the case of Proto & Go forms! that interested parties complete to participate in any of the commercial actions of Proto&Go!, the purpose will be to enable such participation, as well as the sending of commercial and advertising communications about the services of Proto&Go!, unless the interested party expressly expresses his opposition in the same moment of the collection of your data. Notwithstanding the above, the interested party may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the means provided by Proto&Go! for that end.
- When hiring the services offered by Proto&Go!, only those personal data necessary to establish the contractual relationship and enable the provision of services and remuneration of the same by the clients will be collected, said data being collected and treated with the following purposes:
- The main purpose will be to maintain the contractual relationship established with the client, in accordance with the nature and characteristics of the contracted services, by contacting Proto&Go! with the client through the e-mail, telephone or other means indicated by the latter.
- For sending documentation and information related to the contracted services, as well as for the sending of commercial and advertising communications about them or similar ones by Proto&Go!, through postal mail, e-mail, telephone, SMS or other Means indicated by the client, unless the client expressly expresses his opposition at the time of contracting. Regardless of whether or not the client has chosen to receive commercial information from Proto&Go!, the client may modify his decision at any time, as many times as he wishes, through the specific section available for this in his Client Area.
- For the maintenance of historical records of commercial relations during the legally established terms.
- In those cases where Proto&Go! must access and / or process personal data with respect to which the client has the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, Proto&Go! will treat said data as the person in charge of the treatment in accordance with the provisions of article 28 of the RGPD and in accordance with what is indicated in the section called “Proto&Go! as the treatment manager “, included in this Policy.
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the preservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, Proto&Go! informs the user that it will proceed to retain and preserve certain traffic data generated during the development of the communications, as well as, where appropriate, to communicate said data to the competent bodies provided that the legal circumstances provided in said Act concur.
- For all those other purposes, which expressly appear in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by it.
Period of conservation of personal data
Proto&Go! keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the previously detailed purposes. Proto&Go! You may keep these data duly blocked during the period in which you could derive responsibilities from your relationship with the customer.
In the case of the data object of conservation with reason of to the Law 25/2007, of 18 of October, of conservation of data relative to the electronic communications and to the public networks of communications, the period of conservation of the same will be the detailed in said regulations.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of the personal data collected by Proto&Go! They will be the following:
- The employees of Proto&Go! in the fulfillment of its functions.
- The providers of Proto&Go! that intervene in the provision of services, in the event that this is necessary to provide them.
- The companies that make up the Group of Companies of which Proto&Go! is part, understood in the sense of Article 42 of the Commercial Code, whose activity is the commercialization of services of an identical or similar nature offered by Proto&Go!, such as Internet presence services, managed Hosting, Cloud computing or advanced solutions of Technological infrastructure.
- The judicial or administrative organs, as well as the State Security Forces and Corps, in the case that Proto&Go! was required in accordance with current legislation to provide information related to its customers and its services.
- Any others that due to the nature of the service must access the data provided with it, as detailed in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the customer and expressly accepted by the latter.
Rights of users and exercise thereof
Users may exercise at any time the following rights recognized by the RGPD:
- Right of access.
Users have the right to obtain Proto&Go! information about whether personal data concerning you is being processed, access to them and information about the treatment performed.
- Right to obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Right of rectification.
Users have the right to Proto&Go! rectify your personal data in case they were inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of suppression.
Users have the right to proceed to the deletion of the data when these are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or when the other circumstances provided by law are present.
- Right of limitation of treatment.
Users have the right to request a limitation in the processing of their personal data, so that they do not apply to them the treatment operations that should correspond in each case, in those cases provided for in art. 18 of the RGPD.
- Right to portability.
The users have the right to receive the personal data that concern them in a structured format, as long as said data are exclusively for the user and have been provided by the latter.
Users may exercise these rights in the following ways:
- If they are Proto&Go! Customers, users can check their personal data at any time through the “My data” section of the “Client Area” tool, which is accessed authenticated from http://www.protoandgo.com/. They can also send a message through the “Contact” section of said tool, indicating the right they wish to exercise.
- Whether they are Proto&Go! customers as if they are not, users can exercise their rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the address [email protected] or by sending a request accompanied by your ID or valid document in law proving your identity , addressed to Proto&Go!, SLU C / Castelló 19, 08110, Montcada i Reixac, Barcelona, Spain, for the attention of the Commercial Information Department, specifying the right they wish to exercise.
In cases of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests for their repetitive nature, Proto&Go! reserves the right to charge a fee for administrative costs arising or the right to refuse to act in respect thereof, in accordance with the provisions of art. 12.5 RGPD.
The users and / or clients may contact the corresponding local control authority if they consider that the treatment carried out with respect to their personal data has not been carried out in accordance with current legislation.
The data protection control authority in Spain is the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact information is available on its website, specifically at http://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/CanalDelCiudadano/contacteciudadano/index-ides-idphp.php .
International data transfers
In those products and services of Proto&Go! in which international transfers are required to enable the provision thereof, this circumstance will be included in the Specific Conditions that apply to the corresponding product or service contracted by the client and expressly accepted by the client prior to the same. .
Proto&Go! as the treatment manager
According to article 28 RGPD and concordant, Proto&Go! will treat the personal data with respect to which the client will hold the status of responsible or in charge of the treatment, when this is necessary for the adequate provision of the contracted services. In that case, Proto&Go! will act as the processor, in accordance with the following terms:
- Proto&Go! It will only process the data in accordance with the instructions of the responsible or treatment customer, not using them for a purpose other than that which appears in this Data Protection Policy and / or in the applicable contractual conditions.
- Fulfilled the provision of services that motivate the processing of personal data, these will be destroyed, as well as any support or documents that contain any personal data or any type of information that has been generated during, for and / or for the provision of the services object of the corresponding Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Proto&Go! You may keep the aforementioned data duly blocked during the period in which you can derive responsibilities from your relationship with the client.
- In the event that Proto&Go! use the data for another purpose or communicate or use it in breach of this Data Protection Policy and / or the corresponding Terms of Service, will also be considered responsible for the treatment.
- Proto&Go! agrees, in accordance with article 28 of the RGPD, to maintain due professional secrecy regarding the personal data to which it must access and / or deal with in order to comply in each case with the purpose of the Terms of Service that they are applicable, both during and after the termination of the same, committing to use said information only for the purpose envisaged in each case and to demand the same level of commitment from any person within their organization who participates in any phase of the treatment of personal data customer responsibility.
- In accordance with the provisions of the RGPD, the following rules shall apply in relation to the form and modalities of access to the data for the provision of services:
- In the event that Proto&Go! must access the treatment resources located in the client’s facilities, it will be responsible for establishing and implementing the security policy and measures, as well as communicating the same to Proto&Go!, who is committed to respecting them and demanding compliance from the people of your organization that participate in the provision of services.
- When Proto&Go! access via remote data processing resources, the responsibility of the client, he must establish and implement the policy and security measures in their remote treatment systems, being Proto&Go! responsible for establishing and implementing security policy and measures in their own local systems.
- When the service was provided by Proto&Go! in its own premises, Proto&Go! It will collect in its Register of activities the circumstances related to the processing of data in the terms required by the RGPD, including the security measures corresponding to said treatment.
- The access and / or treatment to the data by Proto&Go!, without prejudice of the legal provisions or regulations in force that may be applicable in each case or those that Proto&Go!, adopts on its own initiative, will be subject to the necessary security measures to :
- Guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, availability and permanent resilience of the treatment systems and services.
- Restore availability and access to personal data quickly, in case of physical or technical incident.
- Verify, evaluate and assess, on a regular basis, the effectiveness of the technical and organizational measures implemented to guarantee the safety of the treatment.
- Pseudonymize and encrypt personal data, if applicable.
- The client authorizes Proto&Go!, as the person in charge of processing, to subcontract with third parties, in the name and on behalf of the client, the storage services, custody of the backup data and security, and those that are necessary for enable the provision of contracted services, respecting in all cases the obligations imposed by the RGPD and its development regulations. At any time, the client can contact Proto&Go! to know the identity of the subcontracted entities for the provision of the indicated services, which will act in accordance with the terms provided in this document and prior formalization with Proto&Go! of a data treatment contract in accordance with art. 28.4 of the RGPD.
- The client authorizes Proto&Go! to perform the actions indicated below, provided they are necessary for the execution of the provision of services. Said authorization is limited to the action / s necessary for the provision of each service and with a maximum duration linked to the validity of the applicable contractual conditions:
- To carry out the processing of personal data on portable devices only by users or user profiles assigned to the provision of services.
- To carry out the treatment outside the premises of the client or Proto&Go!, only by the users or user profiles assigned to the provision of the services.
- The entry and exit of media and documents containing personal data, including those included and / or attachments to an email, outside the premises under the control of the customer responsible for processing.
- The execution of the data recovery procedures that Proto&Go! is seen in the obligation to perform.
- Proto&Go! is not responsible for the breach of the obligations arising from the RGPD or the corresponding regulations regarding data protection by the user and / or client in terms of their activity and that is related to the execution of the contract or business relationships that join Proto&Go!. Each party must face the responsibility arising from its own breach of contractual obligations and the regulations themselves.