How to reduce your costs when manufacturing 3D printed prototypes?
There are some aspects of design that can make the manufacture of 3D printed parts more difficult and therefore more expensive. That’s why we at Proto&Go!
have taken our experience from making thousands of prototypes and provided you with this guide in order to help you create your designs.
What is included in the guide?
- General concepts about 3D printing and its technologies
- Geometric characteristics to be considered during the design phase
- Recommendations for optimization of parts before printing
- Design considerations for thickness, threads and inserts
- Critical points regarding the design
Who is this guide for?
Engineers, designers, planning engineers, technicians, students or general professionals involved in innovation and/or development projects that require parts to be manufactured using 3D printing technology.