This advanced polymer offers high thermal, mechanical and electrical performance. The machining of prototypes in PET are used as electrical/electronic insulators, they offer high thermal and chemical resistance and their temperature of specific use is up to + 170ºC.
- Very high strength and stiffness
- Resistance to torsion
- High resistance to thermal deformation
- High resistance to weathering
- Very good dimensional stability
- Excellent impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- Physiologically inert (approved for food contact)
- Pump elements
- Sleeves and bearings with low coefficient of friction
- Support for spare parts
- Parts for various housings
- Rolling mill cylinders
- Plugs for sockets
- Kneading and shaking parts
- Temperature: 110 Cº
- Density: 1,4 g/cm3
- Traction resistance: 81 MPa
- Traction Module: 2.8 GPa
- Injection Molding
Proto&Go! puts at your disposal all its technology to obtain CNC machining in PET.
Thanks to the specific software developed by Proto&Go! now you can easily order your PET machining offers using our online form and receive them anywhere in the world via express parcel delivery.
Our CNC machining technology accommodates both simple, industry-standard PET prototypes and 3D prototyping of complex surfaces, providing a real alternative to 3D printing or sintering.
Select PET from our more than 100 available materials, both plastic and metal, upload your 3D files and in less than 24 hours you will receive your quotation online where you will be informed of the expected delivery time.
Do not hesitate to ask for an offer without obligation and take advantage of a technology currently only available to large companies at prices within reach of any user.
Thank you for trusting Proto&Go machining services! to obtain their prototypes and unique pieces in PET.